The CDC recommends taking the following precautions to stay healthy
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. (If soap is unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.)
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick to avoid infecting others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touch objects and surfaces using a cleaning spray or wipe.
Want to read more articles?Back To All Articles